Closing date: 29 Oct 2021
Full Time Retail Sales Consultant (40 hours per week) at Beaverbrooks Bracknell
Temp 12-month contract.
Wage for the role will be £9.83 per hour; OTE 1st Year £21,293.51
As Sales Consultants at Beaverbrooks, we’re not here to passively take payments from customers. We’re here to passionately sell stunning pieces of jewellery, watches and diamonds. To create moments that will last a lifetime. For every customer, every time.
We are proud to have recently achieved the number 1 position in the prestigious 100 Best Companies to Work For list 2021, in addition to being announced as ‘Retail’s Best Company to Work For’ 2021. It’s also our 16th consecutive year of receiving three-star accreditation for ‘world class’ levels of workplace engagement. We’re a family business. And you can tell that when you get here. It feels like family. If you take care of Beaverbrooks, Beaverbrooks will take care of you.
Some of our benefits include:
- Bonus scheme;
- Holidays are 28 days per annum inclusive of bank holidays, rising to 33 days the March after completion of 2 years’ service;
- Outstanding staff discounts which extend to your family & friends;
- Career progression - Everyone who works here has the same opportunities. The same chance to be more than maybe they even realised they could. We deliver it through home study, accelerated learning and individual coaching. We act on it by promoting you into management or a role with more responsibility;
- Wellbeing scheme;
- Contributory Pension & Life Assurance;
- Flu Vaccinations paid for;
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package;
- Maternity return to work bonus;
- Paternity Leave;
- Employee & family support & counselling – Retail Trust;
- Cycle to work scheme;
- We pride ourselves on the work we do for local communities and in support of this we offer charity matching – you raise it, we match it! You can also take 2 paid charity days per year where you can spend time away from the business doing charity work and take time off to give blood.
We are a COVID secure work place - Our focus throughout has been keeping our customers and colleagues safe, so we'll continue to wear face coverings and observe social distancing - and we'll be asking our customers to do the same.