Please help us keep The Lexicon a town centre to be proud of. We aim to provide a clean and safe family friendly environment for all our visitors and staff so please read and observe the town centre Code of Conduct below.
- Unsociable behaviour, including swearing and shouting, or anything that could be deemed as disruptive towards other visitors, our staff or our retailers will not be tolerated
- Appropriate clothing, shirts/tops and footwear must be worn at all times
- Alcohol may only be consumed within premises that hold a relevant licence
- Anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be asked to leave
- Crash helmets and hoods should be removed upon entering shops and Princess Square
- Please dispose of your litter in the bins provided
- Assistance/guide dogs are welcome. Well behaved dogs (on leads) are allowed at The Lexicon but not permitted within Princess Square.
- Please do not ride bicycles, roller-blades, micro-scooters, skateboards, hoverboards (or equivalent) within the town centre
- Please do not climb or sit on barriers, fences or railings or inappropriately use the customer lifts and escalators
- Please do not run or throw objects (including balls) within the town centre
- We do not permit any disturbance of the peace, including, but not limited to, unlawful or non-permitted assembling, demonstrating, parading, picketing, marching, flash mobs, or any other activity that hinders or prevents the shopping enjoyment of customers or disrupts the intended business use of the town centre
- Please do not smoke or vape in covered areas
- Leafleting, canvassing or surveying is not allowed
Please contact us to seek advance permission if you wish to undertake any of the following:
- Promotional activity
- Gathering of large groups
- Commercial photography
We encourage visitors to enjoy and share their experiences at The Lexicon, including the taking of photographs during their visit for their own personal and domestic use.
However, we reserve the right to ask visitors not to undertake still or video photography in The Lexicon where we feel that it is necessary in the interests of the safety, privacy or enjoyment of other guests or so as to prevent any civil or criminal offence being committed.
If the nature of your photography, i.e. length of time on-site and equipment used, is likely to come to the attention of the security staff, members of the general public can gain permission to film by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
All commercial photography requires permission and more information can be found here.
A CCTV scheme monitors and records images for crime prevention, detection, investigation and prosecution of offenders, and for public health and safety purposes throughout the property. CCTV cameras are in the mall areas, lifts and service areas.
The Lexicon operates free Website and Wifi services for its customers. Please read and consider the Acceptable Use, Privacy and Cookies Policies – available here.
The Lexicon is a privately owned property and managed by Savills who, as agents on behalf of the owners, reserve the right to remove a person/persons from the property whose actions are deemed inappropriate.
Thank you for reading and observing these rules. Please call 01344 596720 if further details are required.