Closing date: 03 Jul 2022
We are currently seeking an organised, pro-active and driven Assistant Manager to join the team in our store.
If you thrive on taking the lead on retail operations, inspiring a high performing team to beat their targets and provide a world-class service, then we'd love to have you join us.
- Along with the Store Manager, you will also be responsible for supporting, coaching and motivating the in-store team to achieve the stores targets, identifying and maximising on opportunities, whilst setting the example in exemplary PANDORA customer service.
- You will have a retail operations focus in store. This includes stock control, store procedures, organising teams around the store to optimise sales, managing store security, team rotas and tracking the teams sales performance.
- You will be responsible for the successful running and trading of the store in the absence of the Store Manager.
- You will be expected to have a strong retail floor presence, managing teams presence around the store and influencing the sales space, so enjoying this environment is vital.
- You will be trained thoroughly in our hand-crafted luxury product to become a PANDORA product expert. You will nurture and develop the store team, to unlock their full potential and support their development.
An ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience in driving sales and profitability in store
- Strong communication skills, in order to establish and coach a high performance team
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible to changing business needs
- A positive, can-do attitude with a contagious enthusiasm for PANDORA product and core values
- A well presented appearance with a taste for luxury and a passion for retail