Closing date: 30 Nov 2022
It's an exciting time for us here at Gymfinity Kids, we are looking for candidates from all backgrounds to join our team in Bracknell. We are looking for Front of House staff on a zero-hour contract.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing company with progression routes offered and the freedom to share ideas on what we can do better.
Who we are and our Story:
Gymfinity Kids is the UK’s leading provider of activity-based clubs and nurseries. We offer gymnastics and Ninja classes, holiday camps, parties and nurseries built on the pillars of movement, development and nourishment with the aim of enhancing overall wellbeing in children.
We hope that by encouraging children to be more active and better understand the importance of good nutrition they will develop faster, be happier and healthier now and as they grow. That is why our purpose at Gymfinity Kids is laying the foundations for a happier, healthier nation.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Welcoming all guests to the club with a friendly and professional approach
- Being the first point of contact for all queries and feedback
- Handling and completing all booking enquiries, classes, events, open gym, birthday parties or holiday camps
- Managing and maintaining our membership portal Ninos
- Liaising with coaches weekly regarding participant changes/ absences
- Interact with our young guests, ensuring they feel welcome (learning names and classes)
- Actively deliver tours, provide membership information and aid in the upselling of merchandise
- Answering enquiries over the phone, website as well as face to face enquiries
- Contact and follow up on new enquiries, converting enquiries to trial and trials to members
- Ensure all customers have completed and understood the required health and safety waivers
- Work as part of a team, providing guidance and support to all team members
- Identify training needs and development for yourself and/or the team
- Deliver outstanding customer service at all times to both members and prospects
- Take ownership of any delegated responsibilities
- Maintain cleanliness of the facilities for a great customer experience
- Ensure the front of house area is tidy and amply stocked
- Participate and contribute to regular staff meetings
- Report any damage or concerns to the Club Manager
- Help to create an environment where all employees enjoy themselves whilst at work and make a real contribution to the success of the club and business as a whole
- Undertake any other reasonable duties/ projects/ meetings, which may be required from time to time
The experience we are looking for:
Previous administration and sales experience
Knowledge of gymnastics (preferred but not essential)
Self-motivation and the ability to motivate others
To enjoy working with children
Effective and clear communication
Outstanding customer service
Confidence liaising with members
The desire to learn and develop within the role
Initiative and adaptability
Salary and benefits
£9.50 per hour
28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays).
Birthday day off.
Company pension scheme.
Family membership discount.
Recommendations and introductions payment.
Comprehensive training programme and career development
Due to the nature of our work you’ll need to have an enhanced DBS check before you start.
Job ID: 181884