Closing date: 31 Dec 2022
Who we are and our Story:
Gymfinity Kids is the UK’s leading provider in activity-based clubs and nurseries. We offer a host of classes, including Gymnastics, Ninja courses, Holiday camps and parties, along with separate nurseries.
Responsibilities of the role:
- To be an ambassador for our policies and procedures which are written in line with our Colleague handbook and safety standards.
- To participate in the planning and development of our Gymnastics and Ninja activities, enabling our customers to reach their potential and learning goals.
- Communicate with parents and customers in a professional and friendly manner.
- Work as part of a team, providing guidance and support to all team members.
- Identify training needs and development for yourself or the team.
- Be a role model for customer service at all times to both members and prospects.
- Maintain cleanliness of the facilities for a great customer experience.
- Participate and contribute to regular staff meetings.
- Help to create an environment where all colleagues enjoy themselves whilst at work and make a real contribution to the success of the club and business as a whole.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties and attend meetings, which may be required from time to time.
- Previous experience in coaching, including qualifications.
- Knowledge or experience with gymnastics or parkour (preferred but not essential).
- Self-motivation and the ability to motivate others.
- A passion for working with and developing children.
- Confidence leading small and large groups.
- Confidence liaising with parents and members.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- A desire to learn and develop within the role.
- Availability to work evenings and weekends.