Closing date: 27 May 2022
At Swarovski, where innovation meets inspiration, our Assistant Store Managers are our ultimate advocates, providing our customers with extraordinary service and an awe-inspiring brand experience.
We are searching for a motivated Assistant Store Manager to place crystal into the hearts and hands of our customers, to lead and grow a team with passion and enthusiasm and make dreams come true.
Join us if you are looking for a rewarding role within a diverse team that is pushing boundaries and shares your real passion for fashion and jewelry.
Be part of a truly iconic global brand, learn and grow with us. A world of wonder awaits you.
About The Job
You are an advocate of our brand. In this role and together with the team, you will:
- Strive for excellence and go beyond in every customer interaction
- Build a loyal portfolio of existing and new customers
- Act as a role model, leading by example with passion and enthusiasm
- Support recruitment, coach and motivate the team to drive the business
- Support the implementation of the monthly service and sales plan, goals and targets
- Facilitate the on-boarding of New Starters, in-store
You are an experienced Assistant Store Manager and you have:
- 1-2 years’ experience working in a multi-cultural retail environment
- Experience in attainable luxury, Fashion/Cosmetics/Lifestyle Brands
- Leadership and coaching skills
- Digital proficiency, learning agility and growth mindset
- A winning personality to easily establish trustful relationships
Swarovski unifies all parts of its organization under one spellbinding idea and brings forward a wondrous new world of crystal craftsmanship. Founded in 1895 in Austria, the company designs, manufactures and sells the world’s highest quality crystal, genuine gemstones, Swarovski Created Diamonds and zirconia, jewelry, and accessories, as well as crystal objects and home accessories. Together with its sister companies Swarovski Optik (optical devices) and Tyrolit (abrasives), Swarovski Crystal Business forms the Swarovski Group.
A responsible relationship with people and the planet has always been an integral part of Swarovski’s heritage. This manifests today in the company’s well-established sustainability agenda with youth-focused education programs and foundations to promote human empowerment and conserve natural resources to achieve positive social impact