Closing date: 30 Jun 2023
**MUST NOT BE IN FULL TIME EDUCATION AS WE LOOK FOR FLEXIBILITY***
Would you like to be part of a friendly, vibrant and amazing team?
Here is an opportunity to be part of something bubbling where you will have, an opportunity to develop a career as: Store Supervisor at YI FANG TAIWAN FRUIT TEA -Bracknell.
Yi-Fang family has been planting pineapples for three generations, working long days to make a living. One day, Grandma Yi-Fang turned the overripe pineapples into a wonderful homemade jam. She invented the secret recipe behind our famous drink, the YiFang Fruit Tea, by adding this preserved pineapple jam to the tea she often served her husband.
We named the company, and our most sought-after drink, in her honour.
Yi-Fang is looking for a team player who will become an expert in one of the leading companies in the bubble tea industry.
Previous experience as supervisor in food and retail environments is required.
-Knowledgeable, competent and proficient at all bubbling barista tasks.
-A role model to team members.
-Excellent communicator able to create and maintain a positive work environment to improve staff engagement and motivation.
-Able to provide an outstanding customer service.
-Knowledgeable in stock ordering.
-Have an understanding of shifts arrangements.
What you will do:
- Monitor inventory levels and accurately track and communicate levels or potential shortage
- Help develop and train up Baristas and other team members by providing coaching and feedback
- Ensure delicious drinks and toppings are being served efficiently and to a high standard
- Ensure customers are receiving impeccable hospitality and customer service
- Have an awesome attitude, and an energetic and bubbly personality that gets along well with others
- Share your new knowledge of tea and merchandise with our customers and get them excited about YIFANG
- Follow health and safety procedures at all times and ensure all cleaning duties are carried out as required.
- Willing to learn new skills and share your knowledge with our customers and the team
- Able to communicate well in English.
- Good at time management, delegation, problem solving and have good and sound judgment.
YiFang Fruit Tea offers career opportunities and a great working environment. Flexibility is needed to plan your schedule as we are open 7 days a week.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £9.00-£9.50 per hour
• Are you available to work 5 days a week, including weekends?
• Do you have food and beverage background?Job ID: 184987