Closing date: 28 Mar 2023
About the Job
Moss is an editor for men, providing a versatile range of menswear. By drawing upon our 171 years of tailoring experience, we give in-depth knowledge and suiting expertise - adapting the latest trends whilst staying true to our heritage. As a brand we inspire and guide, helping men feel amazing whatever the occasion.
You are an experienced commercial and customer focused Retail Manager. You will continually guide, motivate, and develop a team, that passionately delivers our Brand’s aspiration towards an exceptional sartorial Customer experience. An ambassador for the Brand, you will have an entrepreneurial approach and will possess an impressive record of business development and excellent people skills. You will support a high level of operational efficiency and commercially drive the business forward.
Purpose of the Role
- You create an outstanding customer service in-store experience by putting the customer at the forefront of all we do.
- Deliver and maintain the highest possible level of Visual Merchandising standards, both sartorial & commercial, you recognise this as an integral part of the Customer experience.
- You are a key player within the Area and actively supports the Area Manager
- You continually maintain and participate in an environment of management review, discussing, analysing, agreeing, and implementing a plan for all commercial & operational initiatives.
- You will be proactive with recruitment of Sales Associates and work with your HR team for recruitment of Team Leaders and Deputy Managers.
- You ensure all colleagues are receiving regular documented observation based coaching feedback, promoting personal development, towards improves service levels and KPI performance.
- You exhibit excellent floor presence, always leading by example, overseeing a high level of service & operational delivery within a positive and upbeat store environment
- Driving productivity: you create & role model an environment where one transaction per team employee working/selling hour is achieved and succeeded upon.
- You will ensure the management of deliveries and stock handling in a timely manner, adhering to all stock control procedures to minimise stock loss and out of stocks.
To be successful, you will have –
- Strives for continuous improvement through driving personal development.
- Has a strong work ethic, places importance on effective usage of time.
- Self-motivated, adaptable, resilient.
- A passionate & professional team player.
- Emotional intelligence that inspires & guides others.
- Lateral thinking: provides solutions not problems.
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercially driven.
- Passion for our Product.
- Sartorially presentable, represents the Brand
Rewards & Benefits –
- Team Reward Pay Scheme: receive a payment of up to 15% of your gross monthly salary each month
- Refer a Friend: we recognise and reward successful recommendations and referrals for Managers with a £500 bonus
- Employee discount: 70% discount across all our stores
- Discounted Gym Membership with PureGym
- On-going development from day one to suit your career ambitions
- Access to Moss Learning: online learning platform at your fingertips
- Employee Hub: an easy access on the go to everything relating to employee benefits, recognition and wellbeing and company updates
- New Baby Gift
- Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to Work
- Life Insurance
Apply now to start your journey at Moss...
We recognise and value the importance of diversity to help make sure we have lots of different perspectives when we are recruiting and delivering training in our organization, which our colleagues will love. This is great news for our business. Diversity for us is also, importantly, about building happy teams full of people that want to learn and want to be inspired by each other and our different experiences.Job ID: 185474